Buy Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Treasure Coast XL by Mondo® For Sale Online.
Magic Mushroom Grow Kit Treasure Coast XL by Mondo® For Sale! The Treasure Coast XL grow kit will grow you a large amount of potent magic mushrooms. The first flush is lacking in quantity but the next flushes will give you lots of shrooms and will continue to do so flush after flush.
Occasionally the Treasure Coast sprouts an Albino mushroom. A real potent treasure to have in every spore collection.
The journey the Treasure coast muhsrooms gives is a deep spiritual and one if you let them very visual.
Years of planning and testing has resulted in the next generation of Mondo® Treasure Coast XL magic mushroom grow kits. The Treasure Coast XL grow kit is now even better than it ever was. Compared to the first generation of Mondo®XL magic mushroom grow kit, the next generation is improved with:
- Larger yields, more mushrooms
- More flushes*
- Better resistance against contaminations
- Different, but easier instructions
*some strains produce more flushes than others. The first three flushes are the largest.
Meet the new standard of easy grow kits
The Mondo® Treasure Coast XL magic mushroom grow kit is slightly different than the grow kits you may have used before. These are mainly ‘under the hood’ differences and are not easily seen.
Just like the previous and other easy mushoom grow kits, you do not need to use additional spores. During the laboratory process, the spores have developed in mycelium inside the substrate (the cake) in the grow box.
How to store the grow kit correctly
It is recommended to start the cultivation process right away. If you decide to start growing later, you may store the grow kit in the refrigerator (2°C to 8°C) for 2 weeks after productiondate. First, wrap the grow kit in a plastic shopping bag and close it well.
- 1x grow box – This contains substrate with active mycelium (the cake)
- 1x large grow bag – The bag has micron filters to keep contaminants out
- 2x paperclip – For closing the grow bag.
- Misting Bottle – Misting is needed for the humidity level
- Potable water – For misting and soaking
- Clean environment – Work clean to give other fungi and bacteria (micro organisms) no chance to contaminate.
We recommend to use
- Surgical gloves
- Disinfectant for hands
- Disinfectant for surfaces
- Soaking Bag
- Thermo mat (when room temperature drops below 18°C)
How to prepare the room and yourself before you begin
- Close any open windows. Wind or draft may bring microorganisms that can contaminate the Mondo® ‘Treasure Coast’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit.
- When taking out the grow box with the cake from the carton box, put it on a disinfected surface. If this surface would not be clean, micro organisms may attach to the grow box and will flourish inside the Mondo® ‘Treasure Coast’ XL Magic Mushroom grow kit, and will contaminate the grow box.
- Make sure you work with clean hands and arms. We recommend using surgical gloves or a good disinfectant when handling the kit. You should use a facemask to avoid breathing into the grow bag and on the cake.
Mondo® and Mondo® XL Grow Kits Instructions
1) Take all items out of the carton box:
• 1x grow box with mycelium • 1x grow bag with airfilter
• 2x ziplock bag
• 2x paperclips When handling the grow kit always wash your hands, nails and arms and work in a clean workspace.
Repeat the cycle (step 3 – 9) until no mushrooms grow out of the kit anymore. More information at: www.magic-mushrooms-shop.com
2) Open the lid of the grow box by breaking the seal.
3) Fill the grow box with water until the substrate is submerged.
4) Close the lid and put the grow box in a Soaking Bag or a closed plastic bag. Store the kit during 12 hours in a refrigerator (2 – 8°C).
5) After 12 hours, pour the excess of water out of the grow box. Rinse the lid of the box, dry it and store it in the ziplock bag.
6) Place the grow box inside the grow bag with airfilter, fold the open ends of the grow bag and set the fold with the paperclips.
7) Place the grow kit in a clean bright place, out of direct sunlight. Temperatures should stay between 18°C and 28°C, optimal is 23°C. Open the bag once a day for 2 minutes to ventilate.
8) Once, every other day; spray fresh water against the inside of the bag. Continue spraying when the first pinheads appear after 5-20 days. Never spray directly on the substrate or mushrooms.
9) Pick the mushrooms right after they open their hats. Don’t wait too long or the spores will drop and the box turns black. After the larger mushrooms have been removed, pick the remaining smaller mushrooms and pinheads to continue.